All Major Insurances Are Accepted:
Heart and Health accepts all major medical insurance programs. Please contact our office if you have specific questions or concerns about your insurance.
Ways to keep a healthy heart and avoid heart disease:
Many conditions can lead to a possible increased risk of heart disease. To keep your heart healthy, Heart and Health focuses on many proactive, preventative strategies. Read more below:
• Diabetes: Heart and vascular disease are a significant concern to diabetics, who have a greatly increased risk of heart attack, stroke, and high blood pressure.
• Hypertension: Commonly known as high blood pressure, hypertension is a condition in which the pressure of blood flow in the blood vessels is chronically elevated. When blood pressure is too high, the heart has to work harder to pump, and increasing the risk of organ damage and several illnesses.
• High Cholesterol: High cholesterol (Dyslipidemia) is a considerable cardiac risk factor for possible heart attacks or cardiovascular diseases, and should be monitored and treated by your cardiologist.
• Arhythmia/Atrial Fillibration: In atrial fibrillation, the electrical signals of the heart are disorganized, causing the atria to beat chaotically, irregularly and often rapidly; out of coordination with the ventricles.
• Coronary Artery Disease: CAD is the most common type of heart disease. It’s the leading cause of death in the United States for both men and women.
• Weight Control and Nutrition: Heart And Health believes that weight loss can be achieved by proper nutrition and fueling your metabolism. If you’re ready to make a life change and want to lose weight in the process, we can help.
• Sudden Cardiac Arrest: Abrupt loss of heart function. Sudden cardiac arrest can occur in anyone, frequently otherwise healthy athletes with preexisting heart conditions.
• Pregnancy: Thinking about having a baby, but you don’t know if you have a heart condition? It is important to know the risks before you begin your journey towards pregnancy.